Wednesday, June 15, 2011

So right now I'm just posting the stuff I put in my "San Francisco page" but I wanted it to be an official post plus I like posting things.  I'm making a little list of things I want to do while I'm in San Fran.  Here's what I have so far, but tell me if you have any other ideas! We leave on  the 24th, so that makes it 9 days till departure! (Did I mention that my sister is also attending the SFB intensive?)

  • Chinatown
  • Golden Gate Park/ Japanese Tea Gardens
  • Pier 39 Ghirardelli Square
  • ride a cable car/go to the cable car museum
  • Japan town
  • St. Peter's Cathedral
  • some kind of hippie history site? 
  • and what else? any suggestions? leave a comment!


oh so epic :P
and did anyone else notice how many movies are out this summer? I love seeing movies.  These are the movies I would love to see this summer, how about you?
  • Harry Potter 7 Part 2!!! (yes I am a major Harry Potter nerd and I am probably going to cry when i see this) 
  • Transformers 3 (can you believe they made ANOTHER one?)
  • Kung Fu Panda 2 :)
  • X-Men first class
  • Cowboys and Aliens? (gotta see Harrison Ford's comebacks)



4 comments:

  1. Dear Serendipity,
    May I suggest a ride down Lombard Street, the crookest street in the world, I believe. You may also enjoy the Academy of Sciences in Golden Gate Park. On a clear day, a tour of Alcatraz Island would be most enjoyable (may need to book in advance.) Try looking at a Fodors book on San Franciso for more ideas. Hope you have a wonderful trip!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks aunt cici! I added lombard street and alcatraz island to my list! my dad was also telling me how cool they were. and my grandpa says he wants to take Kenz and I to the academy of sciences (he's going to come visit us isnt that sweet) thanks so much for the ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad to hear your grandpa is coming to visit. You all are going to have so much fun!

    ReplyDelete